Craig demonstrates outstanding commitment to promoting the objectives of the BIA and the best interests of the housing industry. He has an impeccable industry reputation including ethical business practices and outstanding customer satisfaction.
He is studying and helping teach others how to build more efficiently, safely, and with higher quality for all of our clients. This type of continuing education and training is something that we at the Tuckerman Home Group go through continually to provide our families with the best new home and the best values.
We recently uploaded several continuing education certificates and other credentials under the "Press" section of our site. Please check them out HERE
September 19, 2012— Central Ohio home sales climbed to their highest level in five years during August, as buyers snatched up a steadily shrinking number of homes on the market. During the month, 2,326 homes changed hands in the Columbus area, 12.3 percent more than in August 2011, according to the Columbus Board of Realtors.
Interesting article in the Dispatch on August 23, 2012 about a lower inventory of homes for sale in Central Ohio. Anecdotedly, I have heard the same from a neighbor who has decided to build in Italian Village because she can't find a home for sale that suits her needs.
1. Build on your lot or one of ours. We can build your home wherever you choose.
2. We have an excellent reputation among building officials and trade professionals because of our care for the communities in which we build.
1. Higher quality homes and superior customer service is what sets us apart.
2. Talk to one of our buyers--you'll find they talk about the knowledge, selection, and care that we give our homes and the careful attention we pay to client service. Those are the reasons we're often chosen over other builders.
3. We like to think of each home as if we were going to live in it ourselves.
Model: 614.353.4644 Office: 614.232.8700
A l l R i g h t s R e s e r v e d t o:
T h e T u c k e r m a n H o m e G r o u p
64 East Broad Street Columbus, OH 43215
Our Reputation Lives With Your Home!
Do you have a question about our lots, homes,
or process? Lisa Theado has the answers.
Click HERE to call her at 614-353-4644 or
if text is more convenient for you, click
HERE to drop us a line.
Let us show you why our
reputation lives with our homes!
Homepage, Our Work in Photos, Easy Process, About THG, Email Us, Visit Us, Call Us, Homes, Houzz, Tour, Map